Today’s Top Ten at The Broke and the Bookish is Books that Intimidate me.
Top Ten Books that Intimidate me are:
- Legend by Marie Lu-Not sure why this intimidates me, but every time I think about reading it, something always stops me.
- Harry Potter Books by J. K. Rowling. Loved the movies, books look too big to read.
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy. Again looks too long to hold my interest.
- Anything by Jane Austin
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien, again loved the movies, don’t think I could read the books
- Anything by Stephen King
- Les Miserable by Victor Hugo, seen the Musical, can’t get myself to read the book
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding-Just the concept of the book and movie make me scared to read it
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer. Saw the movie, tried the book, just can’t do it.
- Daughter of Smoke and Bones by Laini Taylor-bought it, have it on my Kindle and for some reason won’t read it.