I was nominated for the Lovely Blog Award by Ophelle Taban of Bookburnn, and I want to thank her for the nomination. I really appreciate it and I hope that I am doing this the way I’m supposed to. Origins of this award are a bit sketchy, trust me I Googleed it this morning.
The rules for this nomination are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Me:
- I’m addicted to Dystopian world books
- I’m lactose intolerant, and totally miss cheesecake
- I love to cook and bake, though I hardly ever eat what I bake
- I’ve started two novels and haven’t written anything in a while (which is bad)
- I started this blog to talk about the books I love, and I’m so behind on reviewing
- I have two sisters, one who is also an inspiring writer
Nominated Blogs (slightly less then 15):
- Keely @ IReaditandWept
- Lauren @ Lauren’s Page Turner
- Quinn @ Quinn’s Book Nook
- Deanna @ The Book Lovers Attic
- Chrissi @ Chrissi Reads
- MisB @ ShouldBeReading
- Lauren @Books Tea and Me
- Cleopatra Loves Books
- Adina @ Adina’s Book Blog
- Ya On My Mind
- Lauren @ Book Blogzilla
- Stacy @ Prettybooks
- Alison @ Hardcover and Heroines