So I’ve decided to join up with another reading challenge. It’s the Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge hosted by The Book Vixen . Since I had planned to read 105 books this year and only managed 51, I thought I would try and get myself reading again.
Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015 (books read prior to 1/1/2015 do not count towards the challenge). You can join anytime before 9/30/2015. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to outdo yourself by reading more in 2015 than you did in 2014. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you’d like but no moving down. Remember, the idea is to challengeyourself.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, mystery, etc.).
- Novellas that are 100 pages in length (give or take), as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- To join the challenge, grab the 2015 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge button below and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc., so as long as you have a dedicated shelf for the 2015 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge and your profile is not private. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.
- Getting My Heart Rate Up: read 1–5 more books (or 250–1,499 more pages)
- Out of Breath: read 6–10 more books (or 1,500–2,749 more pages)
- Breaking a Sweat: read 11–15 more books (or 2,750–3,999 more pages)
- I’m on Fire!: read 16+ more books (or 4,000+ more pages)
My goal is to reach Breaking a Sweat Level. I’m hopping that with the other book challenges I am doing/ plan to do that I will be able to reach my goal.
Come back to check this post out in 2015 and see how I’m doing!