So the lovely ladies over at The Book Bratz, Amber and Jessica, have created this amazing tour to celebrate US, the Book Bloggers. The tour will last 9 weeks, from July 5th-August 31st, where each Sunday I will promote another Blogger from this amazing Blogging Community that we have.
This week we have Danielle from
Who Is Your YA Boyfriend?
I took the Who is your YA Boyfriend quiz at http://www.popsugar.com/love/Who-Your-Young-Adult-Boyfriend-Quiz-34920005 and this is who I got (with answers).
- What qualities do you look for in a significant other: Kindness
- What does your BF wear: Black Tshirt
- What were you like in High School? I had good grades and great friends
- Pick a Quote: “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
- You and your BF are being followed by someone who wishes you harm. He: Shields you with his body.
- Where would you want to live? Brownstone
- How does your guy usually handle jealousy? He doesn’t really get jealous.
- Pick a Classic: To Kill a Mockingbird
- What was your favorite class in high school? English
Charlie, introduced to us in The Perks of Being a Wallflower, is a timeless and sympathetic character. Like him, you are sensitive, sweet, and sometimes a little shy. You get along with people who have huge imaginations, and you want a significant other who you can try to figure out life together with. You enjoy having thought-provoking conversations about the meaning of it all, but you also look forward to the moments of hilarity and freedom that the craziness of life brings. You and Charlie would be a perfect pair for each other — hopefully balancing out each other’s seriousness with some silliness.