So after participating in 2015 and not meeting my re-read goal, I decided to give this another go. The Re-Read challenge is hosted by Belle of the Literati.
The Re-Read Challenge Details
2. Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it’s a re-read.
3. There will have two giveaways – one at the six-month point and one at the end of the year. Giveaway details posted closer to the halfway point!
4. You don’t have to follow my blog to participate or be entered in the giveaways, although it’d be nice! Especially tweet at me @xoxokellynina because I’d love to keep in the loop about re-reading and what you guys are up to!How You Sign Up
2. Add the direct link to your sign-up post in the linky below.
3. Optional: Put the challenge button in your sidebar
4. DONE. It’s as easy as that to get started.
I’m giving myself the challenge of 12 books again, with reading at least one per month. I am hoping to either write a first review on any that I didn’t review the first time, or using the tags below to write a review for reading the book the second time.
WHEN I First Read
WHAT I Remember
WHY I Wanted to Re-Read
HOW I Felt After Re-Reading
WOULD I Re-Read Again
Books I plan to Re-Read:
So these are the 12 books I plan to re-read, though I may add more as I go through the year. For More Information or to join click Here!