So I decided to join 1 more challenge this year. I’ve always wanted to do discussion posts, but every time I get an idea, I’m never around paper to write it down, so I never do them. Well I’m going to challenge myself to do them this year by joining the Book Blog Discussion Challenge.
Here’s All You Have to Do:
- The 2016 Book Blog Discussion Challenge runs from January 1st until December 31st, 2016.
- Sign-ups will remain open until December 31st, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Central. (So, you can sign up all year long! Come join us!)
- You DO NOT have to have a book blog to join this challenge. If you don’t have a book blog, you may link up to discussions that you’ve started on Goodreads groups.
- Create a sign-up post announcing your intention to participate and link up below. If you do not have a blog, you can link up to your Goodreads profile. There is no need to say what your discussion posts will be about – just tell us that you’re joining and let us know what your goal is. (Please note, you may do this in an update post, or a post of other challenges- you’re not required to make a completely separate post- but can if you’d like!)
- Please link back to both challenge hosts and include the challenge button in your sign-up posts.
- Every month, we’ll update this 2016 Book Blog Challenge Page with the links to that month’s Challenge linky – so you’ll always know where to find the latest link-up!
- Share it! The more people we get to participate in this, the more awesome discussions we can all be a part of and the more fun it will be! So, invite your friends to join us!
- This challenge is to help get us discussing books and book blogging, so talk about whatever you want as long as it’s relevant to book blogging. Discussions can be book related or book blogging related (or generally blogging related – no discussions about things that are completely off-topic like travel or fashion, etc). Discussions can also be about you personally if it’s a get-to-know-you type post.
- There will be a kick-off post on January 1, 2016 on both Feed Your Fiction Addiction and It Starts at Midnight where you’ll be able to leave your links for any January discussions. At the beginning of every month, a new post will go up on both blogs for that month’s links.
- New this year – Every month, we’ll feature one randomly chosen discussion from the month before.
- If you forgot to leave your discussion link in the challenge month in which you posted the discussion or the linky list closed before you had a chance to leave it, you can leave it in a future month. (No duplicates, though.)
- There will also be monthly giveaways, so make sure you check in each month!
- Use the hashtag #LetsDiscuss2016 to share your progress and connect with other participants on Twitter.
1-12 – Discussion Dabbler
13-24 – Creative Conversationalist
25-36 – Chatty Kathy
37-48 – Terrifically Talkative
49+ – Gift of the Gab
Since I’m new to this, I’m going to go with 1-12 Discussion Dabbler.
For more info or to sign up go HERE!