Remember Me Forever (Lovely Vicious #3)
by Sara Wolf
Publication Date: May 2, 2017
Publisher: Entangled Teen
“What a rush! Brilliantly crafted, sharply written, and completely unpredictable–the perfect ending to an all-time favorite series! Sara Wolf is a fresh voice in YA, and her characters never fail to make me laugh and think. If you’re in the mood for an edgy, witty, one-of-a-kind romance, this is definitely for you!” —Rachel Harris, NYT bestselling author
Isis Blake hasn’t fallen in love in three years, forty-three weeks, and two days. Or so she thinks.
The boy she maybe-sort-of-definitely loved and sort-of-maybe-definitely hated has dropped off the face of the planet in the face of tragedy, leaving a Jack Hunter–shaped hole. Determined to be happy, Isis fills it in with lies and puts on a brave smile for her new life at Ohio State University.
But the smile lasts only until he shows up. The menace from her past—her darkest secret, Nameless—is attending OSU right alongside her. And he’s whispering that he has something Isis wants—something she needs to see to move forward. To move on.
Isis has always been able to pretend everything is okay. But not anymore.
Isis Blake might be good at putting herself back together.
But Jack Hunter is better.
Link to Goodreads
I was super excited to get the opportunity to be a part of this blog tour. I absolutely LOVED the first two books in this series. Isis Blake is an amazing character. She’s snarky and lovable, and while she’s been through some events in her life that would make some people give up, she continues on.
This final book in the series takes us along as Isis starts college, and we get to see her interact with a whole new group of people, including her new roommate, and we finally get to meet the boy that turned her against love, and of course we get to see Jack and how the events at the end of Forget Me Always have shaped his life.
As much as I loved this book and could go on and on about it, I don’t want to say too much in my review because I don’t want to spoil what happens. I will say that we get to see a newer, maturer (a little) and older Isis who is able to deal with what happened in her past and find a way to move on. We also get to see the culmination of the feelings that she has for Jack, and that he has for her, and how they finally overcame all obstacles to get a real chance at a happily ever after.
OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES:
Ultimate College Survival Kit, including:
- *Ouch! BandAids. 24 Assorted adhesive bandages with absorbent pads.
- A durable, sleek, modern laundry backpack. Machine washable with a secure locking drawstring closure.
- 3M Command Adhesive Poster Strips to hang posters and Dormify prints on your wall with no hassle. Pack of 12 strips.
- 3M Command Adhesive Medium Hooks for hanging hand towels, jewelry or more. Pack of 2 hooks.
- A 1oz bottle of Eco-Me’s Dish Soap perfect for those dirty dishes that (unfortunately) won’t clean themselves
- A 1oz bottle of Eco-Me’s All Purpose Spray Cleaner. 100% natural for any and all household cleaning
- A 1oz bottle of Eco-Me’s Scrub Cleaner perfect for kitchen and bath cleaning.
- A 1oz bottle of Eco-Me’s Gentle Laundry Soap.
- Namast’ay in Bed Eye Mask, perfect for sleeping in late.
- An aluminum head massager to relax your body when you massage your head with the soft-tipped stainless-steel tips. 10″ Tall.
- A set of ear plugs. Plug in and tune out
- Weekly Calendar Message Board to help you plan out your schedule.
- Holy Moly It’s Raining Poncho
- A Ping Pong ball, in case of emergency.
- Bring your bath essentials to the shower in style with the Mint Spa Basket Shower Caddy. Waterproof – made with durable plastic with sleek chrome handle (9.25 x 7 x 5 inches)
Sara Wolf is a twenty-something author who adores baking, screaming at her cats, and screaming at herself while she types hilarious things. When she was a kid, she was too busy eating dirt to write her first terrible book. Twenty years later, she picked up a keyboard and started mashing her fists on it and created the monster known as the Lovely Vicious series. She lives in San Diego with two cats, a crippling-yet-refreshing sense of self-doubt, and not enough fruit tarts ever.